Information about cookies
Cookies are also used by websites to which we link, for example when sharing multimedia. You may change cookie settings in your Web browser. Not changing these settings constitutes acceptance of cookies used by this Website.
This Website uses performance cookies, which collect information about how the website is used in order to improve its performance, and functionality cookies, which are used to record your user settings (e.g. language, font size). These include:
- cookies google-analytics.com – Website statistics
- session cookies (expire at the end of each session)
The Website also uses:
- cookies to denote that a questionnaire/poll has been filled (if such questionnaires/polls are used by the Website)
- cookies generated when switching to a different CMS, i.e. the mobile version or the version for the visually impaired (wai)
- session cookies (expire at the end of each session) – used when the user logs into the Website panel
- cookies created when changing the width of the page (if the Website has enabled this feature)
The level of cookie protection may be set in any browser:
Cookie protection level can be set in your web browser – you can even block them completely. This increases the level of security and data protection, but it may also disable some of the features, such as sign in to your mail account.
How to change cookie settings in the most popular web browsers
Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), go to the “Settings” tab> “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section you may choose the following settings:
• Delete cookies
• Block cookies by default
• Allow cookies by default
• Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
• Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0
From the browser menu (in the upper right corner): select “Tools” > “Internet Options” > click on the “Websites” button in the “Privacy” tab. Move the slider to choose your preferred settings and confirm by clicking “OK”.
From the browser menu: select “Tools” > “Options” > “Privacy”. Activate the “Use custom settings” box. Check or uncheck the “Accept cookies” box.
From the browser menu: “Tools” > “Preferences” > “Advanced”. Check or uncheck the “Cookies” box.
Choose “Preferences” from Safari menu and select the “Security” icon. Choose your preferred security level in the “Accept cookies” area.