Due to the fact that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”) entered into effect on 25 May 2018, we provide below information regarding personal data.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski with its registered office at the address: ul. Ceramiczna 1A, Kruszyn Krajeński (postal code: 86-005), telephone: 52 522-32-38, e-mail: email@example.com is the controller of your personal data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- marketing and promotion of products and services offered by W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski,
- obtaining access to the website and its resources (Customer Zone),
- providing responses to communications/inquiries,
- searching for and selecting suppliers of goods and services,
- concluding and performing an agreement,
- executing an order or providing services,
- issuing sales invoices,
- processing claims and complaints,
- accepting and recording purchase invoices,
- replying to trade offers,
- fulfilling legal obligations related to the preparation and retention of documentation, including settlement documents,
- internal administrative purposes, in particular analyses, statistics, summaries and reporting,
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be processed on the following basis, depending on the activities performed:
- concluding and performing an agreement with W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski – (provision of services or execution of an order),
- fulfilling the legal obligation of W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski – (e.g. issuing an invoice),
- legitimate interest of W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski – (direct marketing of products and services),
- your consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, however, the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the compliance of the processing which was made on its basis before the consent was withdrawn.
Providing personal data is voluntary but refusal to provide personal data will make it impossible to accomplish the purposes of processing of personal data.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to accomplish the purposes of processing of personal data or until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be retained:
- for performance of the agreement concluded with you by W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski until the end of its performance, and after that for a period required by law or required to secure any claims,
- for fulfilment of legal obligations of W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski in connection with the management and performance of agreement concluded until W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski fulfils these obligations,
- for marketing and promotion of products and services offered by W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski until you withdraw your consent to such processing,
- for searching for and selecting suppliers of services and goods until the above-mentioned interest ceases to exist or until the data subject raises objection to such processing – in situations where such objection is lawful.
SOURCE AND CATEGORIES OF DATA
W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski processes your personal data obtained directly from you, and obtained from other widely available sources, e.g. the following databases and registers: Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), National Court Register (KRS). From other sources, we obtain the following categories of personal data (name, surname, business name), identification data (Tax Identification Number (NIP), Statistical Identification Number (REGON) and contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail).
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed by W2 include:
- authorised employees of the Controller,
- entities providing postal or courier services,
- trade partners,
- state authorities or other entities authorised under the law,
- entities supporting our ICT systems.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of your data, the right to transfer your data, the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You can exercise the above rights through:
- sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- sending a letter by post to the address: W2 Włodzimierz Wyrzykowski ul. Ceramiczna 1A, 86‑005 Kruszyn Krajeński.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (EU OJ L.2016.119.1)